Got a Leak? We Fix Leaky Chimneys!
CSIA Certified Chimney Experts.
Top Signs of a Chimney Leak
- Water in your fireplace.
- Dripping sound coming in your chimney or fireplace when it rains.
- Rusted chimney cap or chase cover, or rust staining on the chimney bricks.
- Flaking or crumbling bricks/mortar
- Wood rot or mold in your attic
- Water-damages walls and/or ceilings
We Don’t Just Repair The Damage, We Stop The Problem
When we are working with a chimney leak, we do a detailed inspection of the whole chimney system to identify what is causing the leak. Whether it’s a improperly installed cap or chase cover, damaged masonry or chase, or old flashing, we’ll repair it and make sure your chimney system stays dry and working efficiently.
Don’t Put Off Leak Repairs
A leak might just seem like an inconvenience, but water is actually the #1 cause of chimney deterioration, and prolonged exposure to water can cause some serious problems to your chimney system. Don’t wait – if you have a leak, give us a call today!
Why Our Customers Love Us
– Mike Z.
~ Scott J.
~ Jocelyn S.