Chimney Sweep Services Near You!
Local CSIA Certified Chimney Sweep Experts. You Can Expect No Mess With Your Sweep.
What To Expect From Our Chimney Sweeping Service
- We lay tarps out in front of the fireplace to insure that your carpet doesn’t get dirty and then set up a high-speed dust collector to make sure that no soot gets into your home.
- We sweep the inside of your fireplace starting at the firebox floor and continue to sweep the chimney to the top of the flue.
- We then clean, inspect and adjust the damper and damper assembly.
- We use brushes on rods to sweep the flue, hand brushes for the firebox and smoke chamber, and a vacuum with a triple layer HEPA filter to control dust.
- After doing all this, we do a visual inspection of the outside of the chimney, checking the mortar work, brickwork and crown. Any damage or needed repair we find is documented on video or with digital photos that can be sent to you.
- When we are through, we will leave with you a copy of the written chimney system evaluation.
- We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee (homeowner must be present at time of service).
Count on Ashbusters Chimney Service
Choosing a certified chimney sweep is an important step in being certain that you can enjoy warmth and comfort safely. Our CSIA certified technicians have experience, knowledge and training for chimney sweepings and we promise on time and reliable services! Chimney sweepings ensure a clear path for smoke to leave the home, and removes dangerous creosote from your home.
Why Our Customers Love Us
– Mike Z.
~ Scott J.
~ Jocelyn S.